Norfolk Yoga Month is kicking off in style at Commune in the NEON District on October 1st.
Get to know your Norfolk yoga community while enjoying a vegan dinner and drinks served by Commune.
All five Norfolk yoga studios have joined forces with AltDaily to bring you the first Norfolk Yoga Month. During the month you can get a class at each studio for just $5 a class. 100% of the proceeds will benefit the mental health counseling at The Up Center.
Heal yourself, while helping to heal others. But first…. a three-course vegan dinner is served!
The first course will be Pierogis filled with charred carrot or sweet potato served malted beer jam. That will be followed by homemade gnocchi with braised greens and pumpkin “cheese” sauce. Finally, assorted homemade vegan pastries for all.
Dinner will be served family style. Making new friends will be facilitated and appreciated 🙂
Live music will be provided by the wonderful PranaMuktiBhakti!
Your purchase of dinner also scores you a raffle ticket. Prizes will include:
- $100 gift certificate to Luce
- Manduka mat and tote courtesy of Beach Belly’s Yoga
- One month of unlimited classes, towel service included, from Hot House Yoga ($169 value)
- Alo goddess leggings (medium), from Hot House Yoga ($96 value)
- 5 class pass from The Space Above (value $75)
- Gift certificate for a 90 minute yoga therapy session with Kim Austin-Peterman from The Space Above
- Gift certificate for a Thai Massage with Michael Weber from The Space Above
- Gift certificate for a private breathwork session with Gabrielle Gerard-Jenks from The Space Above
- Passes to Breathe and My Yoga Spirit
The party is Sunday, October 1st, at 6pm. To reserve your seat for dinner — seating is limited! — do so here.
For more on Norfolk Yoga Month, click here.