In honor of Norfolk Yoga Month, we want to get to know some of the passionate yogis and yoginis here in the Mermaid City.
AltDaily would like to share your stories about where in town you yoga — and why.
Let us know about your favorite studios, teachers, pop-ups and other sacred places you go to practice.
Please email the following to our editor, email@example.com:
- Your name (we don’t need to publish your full name if you’re not comfortable with that).
- Where in Norfolk you love to practice.
- Teacher(s) that you love.
- Please go into detail about why you practice yoga. Tell your story. Talk about your progress, your break thrus and epiphanies, what has kept you with it, and any other yoga-related thoughts you would like to share with our little local world.
- A photo of you practicing in Norfolk.
October is Norfolk Yoga Month. For $25 you get a class at each of Norfolk’s five yoga studios. What makes the deal even better is that every dollar is benefiting a wonderful cause: The Up Center’s mental health counseling. To buy your Norfolk Yoga Month All-Studios pass, click here.