I sat down for an early afternoon interview at Stella’s with artist and activist Nicole Harp. I first met Nicole when she was organizing an event to raise funding to protect animals here in Norfolk.
The Chancellor of the Episcopal Diocese of Southern Virginia offered his version of “the facts” about Talbot Hall in an op-ed in Sunday’s Virginian-Pilot (7/13/14), and argued against citizens signing the petition that we are circulating. We believe that our petition is justified for many reasons specific to Talbot Hall and fundamental to the American democratic process.
I sat down with David Sullivan, Chief Information Officer of Norfolk, at Bobby B’s Delis to talk about the Citizen Request Tracker app.
They're jazzy! They're soulful! They're rockin', and they've even got some good clean down home twang. They are Lake Street Dive, the 4-piece Brooklyn indie pop outfit, originally from Boston who, just this year, have gone from shows at Tap House to The Ellen Show, Letterman and the Colbert Report.
- Reasons to Leave Your House this Weekend: Animal House Edition
- Letter: The Laws that Enabled Brewery Tours in Virginia
- Norfolk Art Creep – Because We’ve All Evolved From a Crawl
- Handy Dandy Animal House Toga Guide
- Pack The Plot for New Norfolk Anthem
- Insight into the mind of an animal: An Animal House Preview
- Report: 78% of Transgender Workers Have Been Harassed
- $5,000 Public Art Grant in Norfolk
- The NFK/VB Restaurants I Take My Out of Town Guests To
- 2200 Records up for Grabs at Conch & Bucket