It's a deal with the devil if there ever was: you get to live forever, but the price is having to live out the same day over and over and over again.
On December 28th, 2014, 17-year-old Leelah Alcorn stood alone in the cold dark along an Ohio highway. Feeling hopeless, she faced the rest of her life as a transgender person and couldn’t cope with living through what she saw.
- Hampton Roads Tiny Desk Takeover
- Video: A look inside the Slover Library Opening
- Grasses for the Masses: Volunteers Sought to Grow and Restore Bay Grasses
- Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh: New Kids On The Block coming to NFK
- It's a Bird or a Plane, or Maybe a Drone: Lawmakers Seek to Restrict Drones
- No Minimum Wage Raise for You, Virginia
- River Whyless Astounds on New Ep
- 2 Bills Target Human Trafficking at General Assembly
- The LAVA Music Festival Line-Up Announced
- Bill in VA Would Address Reporting of Sexual Assaults